Friday 7 December 2012

What a plonker!

I really am a plank sometimes. There I was, going on about the kids being off school and closing the blog down today until the New Year, when I realised it was the end of next week that they (and I) break up! Have you any idea how disappointing it is to realise that you have another week of work to do before you finish? Gutted, I am. Gutted.

So, loyal readers, it looks like you'll have to put up with my blatherings for another week or so.

Still, I'm not promising anything insightful or entertaining these next few days (heh! chance would be a fine thing, I can hear you all saying). I've got a million and one thoughts going through my head at the moment, and I think the prudent thing to do is keep them to myself until I've got my plans in order. So keep reading if you want to see how the betting is going but if you're looking for anything meatier, I'd tune out until the New Year.

And so, without any further ado...

Thursday's Betting

A loser for On The Nose was the only bet I had.

On The Nose: Staked 0.5pts, -0.5pts.




No comments:

Post a Comment