Sunday 30 January 2011

Quick round up of today and hopefully a post with more depth tomorrow, analysing the month's performance as a whole.

After watching this evening's match between Espanyol and Villareal, in which I had Espanyol to win and for there to be over 2.75 on the goals line, it is probably for the better that I don't post my thoughts and feelings tonight! I don't think I could be too objective, the way I'm feeling just now. Usually I pride myself on keeping a lid on my inner gambling-related emotions. Occasionally, like tonight, I can't.

Today's Action

Poor day's racing today. Eight bets, no winners, and only PJA NH providing any sort of return - a tiny 0.1pt as a result of their only selection finishing 3rd (Illysantachristina - Hereford - 10/1). Winning Racing Tips (-0.5pts) did have an 18/1 shot (Stolen Thunder - Hereford) finish in the frame, but with another selection in the same race finishing unplaced, and an unsuccessful each way double, it wasn't enough to avoid making a loss on the day. Blanks for Northern Monkey Punter (-1pt), and On The Nose (-2pts).

Football Investor dropped a point from it's only selection today, as did Football Elite and Sports Investor (in the same Espanyol/Villareal match). Strike Zone hit two from three for a 0.8pt profit.

Sunday 30th January: Staked £453, -£254.90
Week's betting: Staked £3,696, -£702.76
Month to date: Staked £15,962, -£233.42, roi -1.54%.

A quite horrible week. Glad it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment