Saturday 29 January 2011

Update: Do you laugh or cry?

That is why I don't like watching what I've bet on...

Sevilla with 0 on the Asian Handicap was the bet. That means if the match is a draw, I get my stake back. In the second half and 1-0 down, Sevilla have their goalkeeper sent off and soon after concede again. Down to ten men and 2-0 down away from home, I'm pretty sure my bet is lost and I would have to record yet another losing day in this current run of losing days. Sevilla pull a goal back - 2-1. Incredibly, they get back to 2-2. Not long after, a great goal gives them a 2-3 lead! And then...89th minute, Deportivo attack and seemingly score to make it 3-3. But wait, the linesman is flagging for offside! Goal ruled out - well, no, actually. The ref, for reasons I simply cannot fathom, overules his linesman on the offside decision. How often does that happen? The goal is allowed to stand.

After that I was expecting a Depor winner in injury time. I prepared to take a shower in the company of an electric heater. Fortunately, the winner never came.

Saturday 29th January: Staked £1,667, +£66.50.
Week to date: Staked £3,243, -£447.86.
Month to date: Staked £15,509, +£21.48, roi 0.13%.

Amidst all this chaos, it should be noted that Shaolin Betting had two winners and that 'void' bet today, and produced a 1.7pt profit. Nice start.

No comments:

Post a Comment