Tuesday 11 December 2012

The dreaded vote of confidence.

Very quick one tonight. I've got a meeting with the powers that be at Alderley United - at which I'm thinking I might well be getting the dreaded vote of confidence - and then it'll be time to catch the Arsenal.

Monday's Betting

A nice winner for Northern Monkey amongst Wayne's two selections (Aquilonius - Lingfield - 3/1), and the one DNB Football Elite bet returned stakes.

Talking of Football Elite, Matt sent out an interesting email this morning, reflecting on this season's underperformance. If I get the time, I'll jot down a few general thoughts on this tomorrow.

Finally, please go and read the latest blog post of The Value Bettor. It's all about attempting to control the impact that "luck" has on our betting. It makes for absolutely fascinating reading, and is thought-provoking to say the least. I shall be following the subsequent discussion very closely indeed.

2 comments: