Friday 15 February 2013

AWOL!

I know, I know. There's been no post over the last couple of days and it is completely remiss of me. I can only apologise.

Back at the start of the year I mentioned that 2013 could be a big one. As things have worked out, things have been happening far sooner than I expected and I've been caught a little on the hop. I'm not going to bore you all with details about my personal life - this blog is about betting, not me - but if things go according to plan, then next week I will know for sure if this turn of events that might happen will happen. If they do, then the impact on my betting and trading could be profound, in a (hopefully) good way. Trouble is, the short term impact will be that my evenings for the next couple of months or so are going to be accounted for and there's simply no way I'll be able to blog every night. :(

That's not to say that I won't be blogging at all. I will. Just please forgive me if posts are a little sporadic. What I might do is at least keep portfolio results up to date by grabbing five minutes at work during my lunch break to at least provide the basics.

More anon, with a catch up on the results for this week.

Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment