Thursday 2 August 2012

Waning standards.

So, another month off and running (who says I don't keep the blog topical, eh?).

Wednesday's Betting

A nice way to start the month for The Market Examiner which found a nice winner amongst their two selections (Links Drive Lady - Leicester - 5.2/1).

No joy though for Northern Monkey (0/2) or On The Nose, who will have been scratching at his eyes like Oedipus when he'd just discovered his bad news no doubt, when old favourite Hurricane Higgins landed the spoils at Goodwood. Had been 28/1 early doors. Drive you mad sometimes, this game.

Only Service X representing the sports services, and a decent time of it was had too, with three winners, a void and a loser from five bets.


Now, I've a confession to make. When I said I'd get the July Sports review sorted today, I'd forgotten I had cricket practice. To be honest, I'm struggling to blog properly at the moment. The athletics start tomorrow and I know the kids are looking forward to sitting down as a family to watch, I've got cricket again on Saturday, my 23rd (*ahem*) birthday celebration on Sunday, and the athletics all the while.

So anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the normal incredibly superb standard of blogging might just slip a wee bit over the next week or so. I'll continue with the daily updates but the meatier subjects will have to wait a bit.

Sorry an'all. Trust me. We'll be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment