Thursday 31 January 2013

Too much to do, and not enough time to do it.

I'm afraid, Chaps, that I'm letting my blogging duties slip a little. I'm just a little too pushed for time at the moment simply because there is a bit of tennis on in the evenings now. I am still working on trading but due to work etc, get precious little time to do it. When I get an evening game therefore, I want to be giving it my full attention.

I'm aware a review of January is now due and I'll work on that over the next day or two.

In the meantime, I can report that yesterday was a poor one with bets from Northern Monkey (0/1), On The Nose (0/2), and Football Elite (0/1) all losing.

See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rowan, I have commented on your blog quite a few times. I have recently made the switch from portfolio investor to DIY investor and have decided to write my own blog about the experience. I have also thrown in a couple of selections as I seem to be doing quite well at the moment!
    I have added you to my blog roll and would be most grateful if you you could return the favour.
    All the best
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything for a fellow Gooner! :)

    I've just read your first post and the blog looks really promising. Of course I'll stick a link up and will mention the blog in a proper post as it looks a really interesting read. Best of luck with it.

    Rowan

    ReplyDelete