Tuesday 22 May 2012

Sleepyhead!

An apology. I'm sorry I didn't update last night. I'd like to say that I have a great excuse. Testing an exciting new system/service that looks like it produces a long term edge reflected by a 50% roi figure, or that I'd been invited to next-door-but-one's swingers' party, but alas not. No. What actually happened is that I fell asleep on the sofa watching the telly. When I awoke, I'd found the missus had draped a blanket over me and it was 2.15. I decided not to blog. Weak, I know.

Still, let's look on the bright side. Instead, we have that update today. Yay!

Weekend's Recent Betting

Let's start with the footie.

A busy weekend for Summer of Football. 11 bets, by my reckoning. A poor Saturday was rescued by a decent Sunday and no real damage done at all. The profit for the weekend came courtesy of the on trial Form Lab Lite, who have been on quite an amazing run of form. Now I'm well aware that it's not like this all the time (if only), but a good run of results can't help but stick a positive slant on things whilst you're trying something out. More - much more - on this at a later date.

Racing-wise, things weren't too shabby, either. Saturday was pretty decent with The Sportsman Racing coming up with a winner (Mukhadram - Newmarket - 4/6), Winning Racing Tips pushing on with their fine recent form (Victor Leudorum - Uttoxeter - 7/2), and On The Nose continuing to show signs of rediscovering it's mojo (Mount Athos - Newmarket - 11/2 and 6/1).

Northern Monkey found a winner too (Mince - Newmarket - 7/2), but losers elsewhere meant a small loss on the day for Wayne, and no joy for The Market Examiner.

Pretty quiet and winners notable in their absence over Sunday and Monday.

Today's Betting

Bloody disaster, today. In fact, since everything was going so swimmingly on Saturday, I've not backed a winner on the horses.

So, no returns at all today from On The Nose (0/1), Winning Racing Tips (0/2), Northern Monkey (0/2), or The Market Examiner (0/3).

On The Nose: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
The Market Examiner: Staked 3pts, -3pts.
Northern Monkey: Staked 3pts, -3pts.


OK, I'm off to next-door-but-one's. Want to know why I never got that invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment