Friday 16 November 2012

WTF...

...have the footie tipsters been drinking?!?

Football Elite has seven bets over the weekend! Skeeve is going for three big doubles in addition to the Asian Handicap bets.

It's been a horrible week at work. My journey home has taken one and a half hours instead of the 30 minutes it should take. The gambling is crap. I'm knackered, hungry, and have missed the prices on the Skeeve bets (so I'm going to wait until tomorrow and see if the prices bounce at all). Yep, I'm pissed off and over this weekend, completely out of my comfort zone. Which isn't good and may have longer term consequences, because as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to gambling, my comfort zone is where I like to be. With a duvet. And a hot water bottle.

Now if you'll forgive me, I'm going to go and eat. Figures can wait!

Have a good weekend folks, and hopefully I'll be a little less grumpy when I next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rowan,

    Drinking? On a Friday? I wish. :) I don't remember when was the last time I've managed to eat a proper meal before 8 PM on a Friday, let alone drink a couple of beers. Good luck with all the weekend bets, let's hope it marks the start of a good run for Matt, Graeme's 7-22 and myself. Have you thought about adding Football Value to your portfolio? No previews and similar types of bets to Football Elite, but great profits so far this season - they've been the best performing service along with Strike Zone in my portfolio and, as there are usually only one or two bets per weekend, you're literally done with placing your bet(s) in a few seconds.

    cheers,
    skeeve

    ReplyDelete