Tuesday 16 August 2011

Altogether now...

Not much chance of a lengthy blog post tonight, I tell you. Not when the mighty Gooners are in action. Actually, perhaps not so mighty at the moment. More semi-mighty. Mighty-lite, if you like. Slightly-mighty? Actually, perhaps not mighty at all - just crap. Still, it could be worse. We could have just sold our best player.


Today's Betting

Well, another tedious, losing day today. Just a week or so ago, August was buoyant, promising great things. Now it's as about as buoyant as the Greek/Portuguese/Irish/Italian/American/British/Global (delete as applicable) economy. Still, you know what happens to an economy in crisis. It hits rock bottom and then it recovers. Well, July's and August's betting performance is my very own, personal double-dip recession.

Will I survive? Well, you think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I. I will survive. As long as I know how to bet I know I will stay alive.
I've got all my life to live, I've got all my stakes to give and I'll survive.
I will survive!

I need a drink...

One winner today, that from Chasemaster (Comehomequietly - Worcester - 7/2) which was not enough for them to avoid making a loss on the day. They were in good company mind...The Market Examiner, ProBandit and Winning Racing Tips all lost out today too.

The Market Examiner: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
ProBandit: Staked 2pts, -1.062pts.
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 1.9pts, -1.02pts.
Chasemaster: Staked 1.125pts, -0.328pts.

Tuesday 15th August: Staked £310.50, -£144.26.
Month to date: Staked £3,241.50, +£41.78, roi 1.28%.
Running total (inc. fees): -£267.02, roi -2.54%.


Now, no blog for a couple of days, possibly not until Sunday. I've a couple of days off and I'm taking the kids to see their grandparents in Shropshire. No internet connection I'm afraid. Putting bets on means a whole morning in a cafe in Ludlow. If you hear of a riot in the small Shropshire market town over the next couple of days, it will be a small one - just me buzzing on too much caffeine as I down my seventh cappucino. Mind you, the old place could do with a bit of livening up.

3 comments:

  1. You need a drink? I thought you'd already had a few but then again maybe too few to mention:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't had any at the point I'd written that. That's a worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lei Italiano, si?

    Si, certo. Il tuo blog sembra molto interessante.

    Buona fortuna! :)

    ReplyDelete