Thursday 6 September 2012

The FA can whistle!

Right. The FA! WTF!?!?

I've mentioned before I manage a junior footie team. U10s this year. Funnily enough, it was the U9s last year. Last season I'd email parents to check availability, then turn up Saturday morning with a couple of balls, stick up the goalposts and we were away. 14 kids having fun, two wannabe Jose Mourinhos/Arsene Wengers getting far more excited than is proper on the touchline, and a good time was had by all.

Now? Oh, no. I have to fill in match report cards, assess referees, ensure players are registered with the local FA, send emails via the FA website to the opposition manager the week prior, get signatures, blah, blah, blah. And there's me, thinking it should just be about football-mad boys playing football. Apparently not.

I don't suppose my chagrin has no consequence at the moment, but I'm telling you now, there will be a day of reckoning. When my managerial talents, which I'm demonstrating so strongly with the U10s, are properly recognised (as they surely will), and when the FA Headhunter comes knocking to see if I'd be interested in taking over from Roy Hodgson, I shall let my views be known and in no uncertain terms. They will be left in no doubt that unless I have a written declaration stating clearly that I need not do all the admin, I shall not be accepting any offer they might make. Enough is enough.


You may have guessed, there's not a great deal to blog about today. :)


Wednesday's Betting

What a fine day! Nice profit banked so not complaining at all.

One thing that has struck me though. I wouldn't be at all surprised to start seeing a bit more volatility in my returns from this point. The increased levels of staking for Summer Of Football allied to the soon to be introduced big bets on The Football Analyst aswell as the likes of Skeeve and Football Elite mean that there is much greater potential for big winning days and big losing days. Need to be ready for it.

Winning Racing Tips
The only racing service in action yesterday was Winning Racing Tips. After warming up with a nice each way bet on a horse that finished second (Minella Ranger - Hereford - bits of 9/1, 13/2 and 6/1), a lovely winner was found to produce a rather nice level of profit (Bogsnog - Bath - 7/2 and 100/30).
Staked 1.8pts, +2.535pts

Summer Of Football
One bet in Brazil overnight and a good winner.
Staked 1pt, +1.035pts

Form Lab Lite
And exactly the same can be said of Form Lab Lite. I'm beginning to like Brazilians.
Staked 1pt, +1.06pts

Service X
Well would you believe it? Three bets and not one winner!
Staked 8pts, -8pts


Month to date figures...

Racing
Northern Monkey: Staked 3.75pts, -2.85pts, roi -76%
The Sportsman Racing: Staked 0.5pts, +0.416pts, roi 83.34%
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 2.2pts, +2.135pts, roi 97.04%
Total roi 48.07%

Sports
Football Elite: Staked 1pt, +/- (+/-£), roi 0%, ROC 0%
Summer Of Football: Staked 7pts, +1.73pts, roi 24.71%, ROC 6.92%
Skeeve (Asians): Staked 6pts, +1.554pts, roi 25.91%
Skeeve (Doubles): Staked 5pts, +8.785pts, roi 175.71%
Skeeve (Shortlist): Staked 2pts, -2pts, roi -100%
Skeeve Total: Staked 13pts, +8.34pts, roi 64.15%, ROC 10.42%
The Sportsman: Staked 0.35pts, +0.213pts, roi 60.85%, ROC 3.55%
Form Lab Lite: Staked 5pts, +3.738pts, roi 74.77%, ROC 7.47%
Sportyy: Staked 6.5pts, -2.232pts, roi -34.33%, ROC -2.79%
Service X: Staked 43pts, -8.543pts, roi -19.86%, ROC -8.54%
Total roi 25.63%

Grand Total roi 28.41%








No comments:

Post a Comment