Friday 22 March 2013

Brrrrrr...

By 'eck it's cold out there! Spare a thought for me tomorrow, will you? I'm going to be spending the morning trying to instruct the Alderley United U10s to play something that at least resembles football, freezing my nuts off whilst I do it. Then before they have time to thaw out, I'll be shivering at Edgeley Park watching Stockport County's manager trying to get his players to play something that at least resembles football. From what I've seen so far, I think I have the easier task and more chance of success!

A whole day of numb nuts.

Thursday 21st March
Not one solitary bet on the nags today and just a smidgeon of profit secured on the day by On The Oche who from three Premier League bets scored one winner (Andy Hamilton (DNB) vs Simon Whitlock at 2.25), had stakes returned on one, and a loser.

And that was it. Quiet day.

On The Oche: Staked 1.5pts, +0.125pts.


It's the weekend. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian

    Xola from Cape Town South Africa, I've been reading your blog for two years now. The idea of a portfolio of tipsters is the best thing that has ever happened in my betting life. I'm unemployed and the sports betting literally pays all the bills. I'm not a "professional punter". Sports betting for me is strictly out of neccesity. I used to enjoy it a long time ago, but now it means the difference between eating or sleeping with an empty belly. Your blog has educated me and made it easier to survive. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure quite what to say. I'm humbled, but ultimately making money from gambling is down to the discipline and guts of the one who is doing the betting, which is of course you (following good tipsters helps too, of course :) ). Well done, and I can only wish you well with it all moving forwards.

      Rowan

      Delete