Friday 8 March 2013

Time to experiment.

I've had to post this early as I'm not going to be at home this evening. Can you believe that my wife thought that with the kids having a sleepover with their favourite auntie tonight, it was a good opportunity for her to meet me at work before going out for a bite to eat and then on to the pictures to see a film?!? I know! I know! Nearly twenty years together, fourteen as man and wife, and she still thinks we haven't progressed beyond the 'still talk to each other' phase (what's all that about!?!). She knows too, that Friday evenings are about putting bets on, and simply doesn't care. I just don't get women.

So, consequently, this weekend is going to be a bit experimental. I'm going to be putting on the Skeeve bets, plus the Football Elite selections, on the day the games are being played. I'm hopeful the prices on the picks will have bounced a little. We'll see. It's a tactic that has paid dividends on plenty of occasions for Football Elite and in fact I now deliberately wait until the last possible moment before placing my money on Matt's selections. Skeeve's picks though are in different markets that possess a different dynamic. I don't know what to expect.

And you know what? Sometimes it's good to live life right on the edge, and in the spirit of wild abandon and recklessness which only the greatest of experimental innovators can aspire to, I've only gone and decided to do the same with The Football Analyst selections! Just call me crazy.


Thursday 7th February
A semi-decent profit on the day, primarily thanks to On The Oche and Sportyy.

It's been a very quiet week on the horses. Just two bets yesterday - one from Northern Monkey (0/1) and an each way double from Winning Racing Tips in which both horses placed.

On The Oche weighed into the Premier League again with three selections. Just the one was a winner but it was enough at the odds to produce a nice profit (Adrian Lewis to bt Michael van Gerwen at 4.33). By the way, it's nice to see one of the proper bookies - 12bet - getting involved in the darts. Along with Pinnacle and 188bet, it means we now have the ability to get on the match outcome selections without too much trouble.

Finally, Sportyy had just the one selection (Nieminen to bt Sijsling at 1.485).

Northern Monkey: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 0.4pts, +0.096pts.

On The Oche: Staked 1.5pts, +0.665pts.
Sportyy: Staked 3pts, +1.456pts.


Friday. Oh, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment