Tuesday 5 March 2013

Doubles here, doubles there...

It really was the weirdest thing. I'd not long finished a sumptuous home-cooked lasagna, washed down with a lovely bottle of Italian Red, and was sitting on the sofa with the kids watching an old 'Only Fools And Horses', when Bang! Within five minutes I'd gone from that post-dinner satisfied contentment to being a dizzy, shivery, achy wreck of a man. Literally five minutes. It put me in bed for the best part of two days. Not good.

Anyway, it put me behind my blogging schedule, and apologies for that. Let's take a look at the weekend's action...

The weekend as a whole was a profitable one, thanks in the main to Winning Racing Tips who scored with a magnificent 16/1 double on Sunday (Walkabout Creek - Sedgefield - 9/2 and Shernando - Huntingdon - 2/1), Skeeve who picked up 10+ points via two winning doubles (Kidderminster/Mansfield at 1.75 and Eastleigh/Welling at 2.1) plus a winning Asian bet (Newport to bt Hyde at 1.92). 4PA chipped in too on Saturday with two winners (Quentin Collonges - Doncaster - 10/1 and Aaim To Prosper - Doncaster - 5/2).

Football Elite put up an inspired pick in France (Reims (DNB) to bt PSG at 5.0). A winning bet on Sunday though, shocked me to the core. In fact, looking back, I can't help thinking that it was probably this shock to my system that led directly to my falling ill. It wasn't a virus my body was being attacked by. No, it was a perfectly natural physical reaction to the horrible experience that I suffered earlier in the day backing Tottenham to beat Arsenal (2.44)! Truth be told, and call me pathetic, but I actually got my wife to stick the bet on. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Matt - you see what you did to me!?!

Here are the figures from Friday to Sunday...

Northern Monkey: Staked 3pts, -0.938pts.
On The Nose: Staked 6.5pts, -6.5pts.
4PA: Staked 5.5pts, +3.25pts.
The Sportsman Racing: Staked 0.55pts, -0.55pts.
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 0.4pts, +3.432pts.

Summer Of Football: Staked 9pts, -2.9pts.
Sportyy: Staked 9pts, -2.92pts.
The Football Analyst: Staked 3.25pts, -0.55pts.
Skeeve: Staked 17pts, +10.08pts.
The Sportsman: Staked 0.15pts, N/A.
Football Elite: Staked 3pts, +0.72pts.


Now, I need to do a review of February as a betting month. Let's see if we can stick that up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment