Thursday 28 March 2013

Don't forget to switch off your alarms.

The time of year when we must remember the significance of the last supper, the betrayal, the greatest sacrifice, the resurrection and how he suffered on the cross so that all our sins should be forgiven and our souls cleansed. And not to go to work in the morning. Which is something I did on Good Friday a couple of years ago. There I was, twiddling my thumbs and wondering how come everybody was so late, what with there being remarkably little traffic on the road.

I felt a right plank when I realised but thought I'd make best use of the time by having a look at the sort of things you can find on the internet nowadays that you would never look at when at home. It was quite an eye-opener, I can tell you.

Which is all a long-winded way of getting around to the point of today's blog post. Which of you cheeky tinkers have been referred to The Portfolio Investor blog page by AdultsOnly.com? According to my Stats page, it was my second highest referring site yesterday. Now I'm not admitting categorically to having clicked on it to see what it was all about, but if I wasn't happily married...

You may have guessed. It's all still rather quiet on the betting front.


Wednesday 27th March
No winners. Northern Monkey (0/1). On The Nose (0/1).

Northern Monkey: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
On The Nose: Staked 0.5pts, -0.5pts.


2 comments: