Wednesday 25 July 2012

Quickie

Just time for another quick update tonight.

Tuesday's Betting

Another good day.

Just the one bet from Northern Monkey and a nice winner (Picabo - Yarmouth - 4/1). On The Nose played in the same race but not with the same horse and were 0/2 overall. Winning Racing Tips hit the bar with an each way double that essentially returned stakes, and no luck for The Market Examiner (0/3).

On The Oche are finding some great bets at the World Matchplay so far this week and another storming winner found from two bets (Ronnie Baxter to beat Dave Chisnall - 2.61/1). Nice.


Not sure how much time I'll have tomorrow night either. I'm going to my first cricket nets for quite some time. Thought I'd take the game up again and after my tennis partner of last year decided to piss off down south, I've not had that outlet for my sporting excellence (*cough*) this summer. It could just be that the person typing the next blog post will be one knackered old has been unable to move due to using muscles that he didn't even know existed for the first time in years. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment