Wednesday 20 July 2011

A heads up.

There are a couple of things that I'd like to draw folks' attention to.

The first is a new blog by Paul Ash, who runs the PJA Racing services (NH, Flat, and AW). I've been a member of PJA NH for quite some time now and have swopped a few emails with Paul over my time with them. Paul has always been very professional and is obviously extremely conscientious when it comes to running his services. Anyway, he is starting a daily blog of his own, which will track the performance of his selections and give insights into his thinking. I think he's brave, because no doubt during a bad run he'll be subjected to all sorts of abuse, but I also think it is very encouraging for a service to 'open' out like this and encourage interaction in much the same way as Sam has done with The Market Examiner. I really wish Paul well with it and you can go take a look yourself via the link top right.

There is another new link there too - to Betsmarttrading. This is the brainchild of 'The Judge' who is the mover and shaker behind the On The Nose service. He is creating an online community which includes blogs, discounts for members for trial periods of tipsters, a forum and a load of other stuff too. It's all free to sign up to. I've joined up and no doubt be sticking my oar into the forum and looking at it, the whole venture seems to have a lot of potential.

So there we go. Don't tell me I don't give you anything and this blog is all me, me, me...


Today's Betting

A rarity in recent times - two racing services turning a profit on the same day. Winning Racing Tips take the biggest plaudits after a lovely winner (Taaresh - Worcester - 14/1) which more than compensated for their unsuccessful each way double. PJA NH also found a nice winner (Tegan Lee - Worcester - 11/2) amongst their four selections.

Northern Monkey's sole bet was a loser, as were the two from The Market Examiner and the only bet from On The Nose.

PJA NH: Staked 2.75pts, +1.025pts.
Northern Monkey: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
The Market Examiner: Staked 2pts, -2pts.
On The Nose: Staked 0.5pts, -0.5pts.
Winning Racing Tips: Staked 0.8pts, +2.96pts.

And so to the darts with On The Oche. One right (number of 180s in the Lewis/van der Voort match) from two for a profit on the night.

On The Oche: Staked 1.5pts, +0.545pts.


Wednesday 20th July: Staked £318, +£202.70.
Running total: -£773 (roi -18.41%).

So, nice to make a profit. Would be nicer if we can repeat the trick tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment