Thursday 14 July 2011

Poor.

Really quick one tonight, as I've got in far later than anticipated...close three set match. I won. At this rate I'll be the UK No.3 by the end of the year!

Today's Betting

...was poor.

Summed up in one sentence. Blank day for Northern Monkey, The Market Examiner, On The Nose and Chasemaster.

Chasemaster is going through it a bit at the moment, and has been for a wee while now. Although it wasn't given as a tip, I notice that one of the three associates laid the 7/2 winner of the opener at Cartmel at 7.0 and backed an unplaced horse at 2s for which the SP was 3/1. And I thought I had it bad today! Feel for the guy.

Important to remember though that it was only a couple of months ago that Chasemaster could do no wrong. The old magic will come back for certain, but on a personal basis, I could do with it sooner rather than later.

Northern Monkey: Staked 0.25pts, -0.25pts.
The Market Examiner: Staked 2pts, -2pts.
On The Nose: Staked 1pt, -1pt.
Chasemaster: Staked 0.5pts, -0.5pts.

Thursday 14th July: Staked £99, -£99.
Running total: -£600.49 (roi -22.06%).


The little worm that is July needs to turn. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment