Tuesday 12 July 2011

Quick one.

Very quick post tonight as I'm in late and I'm starving. Need my dinner. I get grumpy when I'm hungry.

Today's Betting

One small step forward yesterday, and a small step backwards today.

Northern Monkey: Fine form continued as NMP found the only winner of the day (Mojolika - Beverley - 100/30). Trouble is, it was also the smallest bet of the day.

The Market Examiner: Not such a good day with four selections beaten.

On The Nose: One small win bet that didn't.

ProBandit: After yesterday's post I could have done with the two selections in the race coming first and second. They didn't. They came second and third.

Northern Monkey: Staked 0.5pts, +0.833pts.
The Market Examiner: Staked 5pts, -5pts.
On The Nose: Staked 0.5pts, -0.5pts.
ProBandit: Staked 1pt, -1pt.

Tuesday 12th July: Staked £111, -£89.34.
Running total: -£468.31 (roi -19.77%).


Right. Where's my grub?

No comments:

Post a Comment